Name: Elizabeth Miller
Education: Dell Medical School – The University of Texas at Austin
Work experience: 6 years
I’m an experienced beautician at the beauty salon. At the beginning of the career, I was a medical editor for a blog. Now sharing experience on this website.
I’m an expert in laser resurfacing, dermal fillers, Botox, and other skin rejuvenation procedures. I love showing people how beautiful they are and explaining that the way to their perfect appearance is simpler than they think. Hope, my articles will be helpful and useful to you!
All posts by the author:
- Simple Ways to Treat Forehead Lines (5 February 2021)
- Do Botox breast lifts work? (2 July 2020)
- The Use of Botulinum To Treat Oily Skin (22 May 2020)
- How does the RADIESSE wrinkle filler work? (15 October 2019)
- How long do lip fillers last, how much they cost, and what are you risking? (6 September 2019)
- Is Botox Effective for Treating Crow’s Feet Around the Eyes? (4 September 2019)
- Remove wrinkles, using the blanching technique! (10 April 2019)