Remove wrinkles, using the blanching technique!oleh oleh
Almost every contemporary woman asks herself: “how to make the skin tender and get rid of wrinkles?”. Nowadays, cosmetologists have many ways to prolong female youth. For example, the filler injections perfectly allow removing superficial wrinkles.
A lot of international aesthetic centers use a blanching technique for smoothing wrinkles. This treatment is the most advanced superficial method of injection for smoothing wrinkles. The procedure of blanching makes by inserting the filler injection in the dermis sites, where wrinkles and leather creases located. This procedure can correct superficial and deeper wrinkles. Blanching technique is appropriate for the facial wrinkle removal, even for hard-to-reach face areas.
There are some wrinkle zones, which can be corrected by the blanching procedure, for example:
- on the cheeks
- on the forehead around the mouth
- on the neck
- on the decollete area
- on the hands
Usually, such a procedure is making with only the German treatment Belotero. The producer of the product is the company “MerzPharma”. This filler is created on the base of hyaluronic acid with a cohesive polydensified matrix and is completely safe for use. Belotero fillers have a large product range, which allows getting rid of wrinkles for every woman.
There are 5 types of Belotero:
- Belotero hydro. This treatment is appropriate for restoring skin water balance and adding natural light. The product formula is unique and patented. Belotero hydro contains natural substances which have not only absolute biocompatibility but also absorbed by the skin at 100%.
- Belotero soft – the lightest filler in the line. It contains the least hyaluronic acid. It is used for removing fine wrinkles, so it is only suited to the upper layer of the epidermis.
- Belotero basic (balance) is appropriate against medium-deep wrinkles (worry lines, horizontal wrinkles of the forehead). It should be injected into the middle and deep layer of the epidermis.
- Belotero intense. This treatment is highly viscous, because of the concentration of hyaluronic acid and it is suitable for correction deep wrinkles and facial folds, chest, and neck. Also, Belotero intense is used for contouring plastics.
- Belotero volume is the densest gel with a maximum concentration of hyaluronic acid. Due to high elasticity, Belotero volume is used for mature skin and for special contouring plastics.
Advantages of using the blanching method
The main problem of most filers is that they can move or can be unevenly distributed under the skin. Due to the blanching method and the high elasticity of Belotero, uniform wrinkle smoothing can be achieved in a specific problem area, and face will have natural youthful outlines. Belotero fillers, combining with the blanching technique able to correct even those wrinkle areas, with which has been not possible to work before. These wrinkles include:
• frown lines
• on the cheeks
• on the neck
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, it is comfortable and almost painless. There are a bunch of contraindications when this treatment should not be used. They include:
- lactation period
- acute infectious and viral diseases
- individual filler intolerance
The results after the blanching procedure, using Belotero products
The procedure of blanching along with the Belotero products will allow every woman to get rid of wrinkles once and for all. The procedure allows eliminating wrinkles around the eyes, on the forehead, and frown lines. Due to Belotero, your patients can also achieve wrinkle smoothing around the lips, in the corners of the mouth, remove “sleep” wrinkles and neck wrinkles.
If you are interested in the blanching technique, then visit our Belotero product catalog and buy a filler, which is suitable for your customer!