What Is a Botox Brow Lift? Cost & Effectiveness
Can you guess what unites a biological weapon and an anti-aging cosmetic procedure? Well, they both might somehow be related to botulinum toxin, the main ingredient of Botox. While being life-threatening on the one hand, the substance might efficiently treat wrinkles on the other hand.
Indeed, botulinum toxin has a lot of unique characteristics and indications. Below, you will be able to check out detailed information on a Botox eyebrow lift procedure, which is one of the main cosmetic implications of the product. So, let’s delve into the world of aesthetic medicine preparations right away!
What Is Botox?
Botox is a brand that manufactures products based on botulinum toxin (a naturally occurring protein that is made by the Clostridium botulinum bacterium). While being initially discovered in the 1800s, Botox gained FDA approval two hundred years later, in 2002.
These days, the Botox treatment is extremely widely spread and beloved by both health care practitioners and their patients all around the world. The procedure of botulinum toxin administration has proven to be comfortable, safe, and efficient. Our company supplies Botox in the USA and you can buy Botox online at wholesale prices.
Here is the working principle of Botox injections:
- A health care practitioner administers the product into muscle tissue with the help of a special needle;
- After being injected, botulinum toxin starts to block a signal that goes from a nerve to a treated muscle;
- As a result, a muscle relaxes for a certain time period.
The duration of the Botox effect depends on such factors as:
- The area of the treatment;
- Individual peculiarities of a patient (including their lifestyle, health, age, and so on).
On average, a single Botox injection might provide a patient with a durable result that equals 6 months.
What Are Botox Injections Used For?
The process of injecting Botox is used for a wide variety of reasons. Namely, it has two main purposes:
Thus, let us discuss Botox indications in detail.
Here is the list of the main medical indications for Botox injections:
- Strabismus (or, as it is also called, the syndrome of “crossed eyes”);
- Hyperhydrosis (a health condition that is characterized by excessive underarm sweating);
- Muscle spasms (such as neck spasm, eyelid spasm, and so on);
- Overactive bladder;
- Cervical dystonia.
While cosmetic indications for Botox injections, in their turn, include:
- Age-related fine lines, wrinkles, and folds (including horizontal forehead lines, vertical lines between eyebrows, lines in the perioral area, crow’s feet, etc.);
- “Cobblestone” skin in the chin area;
- Brow lift.
As a side note: There exist several types of botulinum toxin. However, it is botulinum toxin type A that is most often used in cosmetic procedures.
Peculiarities of Botox Brow Lift Treatments
The usage of Botox for a brow lift has a number of peculiarities. Therefore, let us discuss it in detail by means of going through its definition, working principle, cost, and effect.
What Is a Botox Brow Lift?
A brow lift with the help of Botox belongs to quick, secure, and effective aesthetic medicine procedures with natural-looking results. While being a solid alternative to a surgical brow lift that requires an operation and durable recovery period, Botox brow lift is a minimally invasive procedure that lifts the skin in the forehead area (above the eyebrows).
How Does Botox Brow Lift Work?
In order to understand the way Botox brow lift works, it is essential to remember two things:
- Firstly, Botox acts as a muscle relaxer that breaks the signal between a nerve and a respective muscle;
- Secondly, the position of human eyebrows is defined by two muscles groups, namely the one that pulls the brows down and the one that does the opposite.
With these two things in mind, let us figure out what is the working principle of Botox brow lift:
- A health care practitioner injects a small amount of botulinum toxin into the underlying muscles of the face above the lateral aspect;
- The preparation relaxes facial muscles that pull the brows down and, therefore, allows facial muscles that pull the brows up to work with no opposition;
- As a result of its contribution to muscle relaxation, Botox works as a method to efficiently lift droopy brows.
As a side note: In order to ensure the safety of the treatment and minimize the possibility of side effects, the above-mentioned procedure should be performed by an experienced and knowledgeable health care practitioner.
How Much Does Botox Brow Lift Cost?
The price for a non-surgical brow lift that involves Botox depends on a wide range of factors, such as:
- Your geographical location;
- Your healthcare provider;
- Your insurance;
- Your individual skin and health condition;
- And so on.
On average, it might cost from as low as $600 to as high as $4.000.
As a side note: Please keep in mind that Botox eyebrow lift is not a permanent procedure. Therefore, you will have to re-do it from time to time in order to remain its result.
What Effect Does Botox Brow Lift Have?
A cosmetic injection of Botox into a forehead muscle has the power to:
- Reduce the upper eyelid hooding;
- Raise sagging eyebrows;
- Make the eye area look more “open”;
- Create a well-defined brow line;
- Take care of the wrinkled appearance of a forehead area.
Thus, a Botox injection might work as an efficient non-surgical brow lift that grants a patient an attractive and rejuvenated appearance for a time period of up to 6 months.
As a side note: Unlike a surgical method of a brow lift, a botulinum toxin injection does not provide a patient with a so-called “surprised” look. Otherwise, it ensures natural Botox results.
Final Words: Botox Brow Lift as a Key to Youthful Appearance
All in all, a Botox eyebrow lift is an efficient procedure of aesthetic medicine. While being extensively provided all around the world, it might cost from $600 to $4.000. However, is it really “that much” when it comes to a profoundly rejuvenated, enhanced, and natural-looking appearance you are expected to receive after the treatment? Remember, your beauty is priceless!