Lip augmentation procedures are surely among the most popular in the cosmetic beauty sphere. Patients strive for more attractive, youthful looks, and soft, plump lips are definitely one of the main points to reach this goal. Using a hyaluronic acid dermal filler is one of the easiest ways to reach this dream, but which one should you choose? How do you stop on just one option if such an astonishing selection is available? We believe it’s important to understand each option’s nuances to pick the best one correctly. So, today’s article is dedicated to Revolax filler and its longevity. Let’s explore together to select only the best products to use in your clinic!
In case you want to order Revolax, you should demonstrate your medical license first, so we can check your qualification. If you are qualified to use cosmetic injectables, your order will be proceeded quickly, and the parcel will be delivered directly to the indicated address. FillerSupplies is here to fulfill all your dermal filler needs!
Are Revolax Dermal Fillers Suitable for Lips?
Originally, Revolax was created by the South Korean manufacturer Across Co Ltd. It consists of three types: Revolax Fine, Revolax Deep, and Revolax Sub-Q. Therefore, this brand alone can fulfill various aesthetic needs; whether you need to fill deep lines or gently enhance lip contours, these injectables can do it all! High-quality pure hyaluronic acid in the composition is what’s making this product stand out on the market, allowing specialists to fulfill all their patients’ cosmetic goals.
As for Revolax’s role as a lip filler, it manages to do it perfectly. The gel itself has high visco-elasticity, making it easier to provide a smooth administration process in the doctor’s office; as a bonus, all Revolax fillers include lidocaine in the ingredient list, meaning the procedure is painless and is suitable even for the most sensitive areas (like lips). People may consider this brand if they want to improve the contour of their lips, correct asymmetry, or enhance their lips to make them look plumper. Either way, they must communicate all their desires with a cosmetologist to pick the best Revolax filler for their aesthetic goals.
The Main Steps of the Hyaluronic Acid Gel Treatment
Following proper instructions is essential for the Revolax treatment to perform as well as expected. It’s also important to explain all the steps to patients so they understand the procedure and do not be afraid of the process in the doctor’s office.
Every Revolax lip treatment consists of these steps:
- Step 1. A client visits the clinic to discuss their goals (whether they want to eliminate lines and wrinkles around the mouth, improve lip contour, or add more volume). All safety information should also be mentioned prior to the injection session: allergies, current health situation, expected treatment outcomes, price, and other essentials. After expecting the target zone, a doctor may calculate the exact filler volume for a successful procedure, as well as the approximate frequency of the injection sessions;
- Step 2. Before administering Revolax into one’s lips, a specialist must clean the area to ensure it’s sterile and free from any type of contaminants, such as makeup, natural skin oils, or any other substances. They also apply a topical anesthetic to eliminate all the unpleasant sensations caused by the needle insertion into the sensitive lip region; however, this step is optional, as Revolax contains lidocaine, and that’s enough for some patients;
- Step 3. The gel is administered into lips with a needle or cannula, spreading the gel smoothly throughout the area. The process itself is quick and doesn’t take longer than a few minutes. After the treatment, a specialist may ask a patient to sit in the office for a few minutes to observe whether any immediate adverse reactions occur after the session. If not, a patient may continue their daily routine without any problems.
Remembering proper aftercare is important, as using it eliminates the chances of severe side effects and speeds up the recovery process significantly. We recommend applying an ice pack to reduce swelling and redness, as well as not applying too much pressure to the target spot to prevent accidental filler migration.
More About the Longevity of Each Dermal Filler
The Revolax collection consists of three main dermal fillers; each one is unique in its composition and structure. We’d like to explain all the peculiarities to you in more detail:
- Revolax SUB-Q. Compared to other Revolax fillers, this option is the thickest by its structure. It would suit best for patients with prominent aging signs, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and other types of deep wrinkles. Patients with sagging skin can also improve the skin laxity and make the face look plumper and more youthful. Normally, the results after Revolax SUB-Q injectables last from 12 to 18 months;
- Revolax Deep. The effect of this product is a little softer than the previous one. It’s typically selected to minimize lines in the superficial layers of the dermis and provide subtle volume restoration in the hollow facial areas. Just like that, patients with smile lines and marionette lines can consider this option as their treatment. Due to the smooth consistency of the gel, it’s often used for non-surgical facial contouring. We are discussing procedures such as non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek and chin definition, asymmetry correction, etc. After the treatment, the expected longevity of Revolax Deep is 12 to 14 months;
- Revolax Fine. The last product has the lightest texture in the range, making it perfect for a sensitive lip area. It works well for early aging signs, like smile lines and glabellar lines, as well as for various types of lip procedures: lip contouring, volumizing, and asymmetry correction. As a bonus, lidocaine in the composition provides significant pain and discomfort relief during the procedure, so even the most sensitive patients won’t feel any pain during the session. The average longevity of this product is from 9 to 12 months.
Factors That Influence the Longevity of the Filler
Understanding the Revolax fillers’ peculiarities is essential to know how long the effect will eventually last. Some essential factors are decisive here, and we believe mentioning them before the treatment is crucial. Highlight the following points:
- The customer’s current skin condition and other peculiarities. The presence of any diseases, skin structure, age, and other factors can influence Revolax filler results, so they must be taken into consideration;
- The target area. We understand that this article is about Revolax for lips, but this brand is more than just lip enhancement. It can fill deeper lines (such as forehead lines or neck wrinkles); thus, a proper product from the Revolax range and its precise dose must be calculated to reach the desired effect. The region for the treatment can affect the product’s longevity as well;
- The number of Revolax syringes used for the session. How long does Revolax work, depending on the number of syringes? Well, the higher the product concentration in the body is – the longer the effect will last. It’s quite an understandable formula. Some patients experience an effect that lasts up to eighteen months!
- Aftercare routine techniques. Ignoring proper aftercare routine may interfere with the healing process and thus spoil the results. Because of that, some individuals may notice that the effect doesn’t last for as long as it was promised, which is very unfortunate. That’s why we remind you about the importance of discussing proper aftercare in your office before the injection session starts;
- The quality of the Revolax dermal filler. If the quality of the product is poor, it won’t work properly for one’s needs. Thus, only buy fillers from reliable suppliers with top-notch injectables in their stock. FillerSupplies is a perfect example of a trustworthy company.
A SIDE NOTE: Curious about choosing between Revolax and Teosyal for facial rejuvenation? Dive into our article ‘A Guide to Selecting Between Revolax and Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation‘ for valuable insights and guidance on making the right decision for your aesthetic needs.
To Sum Up the Article
Revolax is an excellent solution for lip enhancement. It provides natural-looking results and is quite helpful for lip contouring and augmentation. To reach the desired effect, a specialist must discuss the goals with a client to calculate the correct dose according to the expected outcomes. Revolax fillers are available in a few variations, so pick one based on the treatment’s final goal. The procedure should be repeated yearly to ensure the effect doesn’t fade away, and a customer enjoys plump, gorgeous lips without worrying about spoiled results. Check out the Revolax webpage if you’re interested in ordering it online for your practice. Be well!