Thin girls often suffer from a lack of facial volume. It is unnoticeable when the skin is young and elastic. Those who’re in the middle 30-ties start observing little wrinkles and folds on the skin. In order to eliminate premature ageing doctors offer various procedures like different kinds of lifting, fractional thermolysis, plasma therapy, biorevitalization and volumetric modeling with fillers. There are many kinds of drugs suitable for beauty injections but in this article, we’re going to speak about Dysport – a type of botulinum toxin injection that is used to treat and prevent wrinkles.
Dysport Injection: Quick Overview
Dysport is derived from botulinum toxin – the substance that naturally exists in nature and causes paralyzing action. Yes, in big quantities it is dangerous for health. However, you shouldn’t worry: the substance is deeply purified before taking it into the body. Doctors inject very tiny drug’s doses to block nerve signals and prevent muscles contractions. Such muscle relaxation leads to wrinkles and imperfections elimination. Initially, such injections were used only to treat nerve tics and muscle cramps, but after a while, health providers began to use it in the aesthetic industry. With the help of the remedy you can get rid of between the eyebrows wrinkles, correct nasolabial folds and around the eyes wrinkles, smooth out vertical and horizontal lines and treat hyperhidrosis. The main advantages patients admit after using Dysport are:
- the high degree of safety (side effects are almost absent, however, in some rare cases patients may experience slight pain at the injected area, some swallowing around the eyes, rash, and swelling, little headache);
- the very short duration of the procedure (the process of the injection lasts approximately 5-10 minutes and patients can return to their previous routine right after it);
- Dysport results are very long, in some cases – up to 6 months.
Skin rejuvenation with Dysport filler causes not only lifting effect but prevents the new folds creation. At least one injection can make the skin look younger and refreshed. What is more, with every next procedure the general skin condition becomes better. Human muscles get used to being relaxed and remain in that condition even without the injections. There no “frozen” effect but a friendly and mild facial expression. Also, there aren’t many contraindications:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- increased sensitivity to botulinum type products;
- taking other medication that can’t be combined with botulinum toxin;
- 65+ age.
Areas of Dysport Injections
Dysport like any other medication has a set of indications and contraindications. Such injections should be prescribed for particular skin areas and nothing more. This list includes:
- lower third of the face and subcutaneous muscle; such a procedure improves the lower mouth corners, corrects the oval facial line, smoothes out little wrinkles around the mouth;
- forehead area to eliminate horizontal deep lines and get rid of eyebrow hanging;
- injection into the eyes corners to destroy small and short wrinkles and create a fresh and youthful appearance.
Botulinum-type procedure is very popular nowadays. Sometimes it is called a “youth injection”. It’s not a product that is difficult to access and anyone can afford it to correct the appearance. You can buy Dysport in most plastic surgery clinics. The drug is effective and safe with all the necessary certificates of quality. If you want to order Dysport, check its price on the website because the cost varies depending on the location, type of clinic and doctors fees.
How long for Dysport to take effect? After 1 or 2 weeks after injection, the skin will be completely rejuvenated. All the folds and unattractive lines will disappear. The face will be elastic, deeply hydrated and lifted.
Ready to try it? Well, you’ll never be sorry. Press the button “buy Dysport online” right now and we’ll send your parcel immediately.
On Filler Supplies you can find different types of products including Dysport 500 units, 300 units, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and our dedicated support manager will be pleased to assist you.