ZO OILACLEANSE Cleanser (Normal-Oily) 210mL
Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin from the world famous manufacturer ZO. It containing such ingredients as tea tree oil, meadowsweet extract, vitamin E, Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8. Also exfoliating beads, salicylic acid, and other ingredients. So it`s used to remove oil and impurities from normal to oily skin while helping to reduce inflammation and prevent free radical damage. You can buy Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin online from FillerSupplies.com in the USA.
Dermatologists and plastic surgeons use Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin to those patients who have from normal to oily skin to help exfoliate the skin, unclogging pores and preparing skin for other treatments.
Why you should use ZO Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin:
- Jojoba beads to gently yet effectively exfoliate skin.
- Helping to prepare skin to receive other treatments.
- Help to remove oil and impurities from the skin, helping prevent pores from clogging and forming acne.
- The alicylic acid in this skin cleanser helps to chemically exfoliate dead skin cells and clogged pores to leave the skin looking fresher.
- vitamin E in this cleanser acts as an antioxidant, and the tea tree leaf oil helping to protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals while reducing skin inflammation.
- The Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8 helps to stimulate collagen production within the skin, thickening and strengthening skin which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Together, these ingredients help to cleanse the skin and unclog pores while protecting and nourishing the skin.
How to use Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin:
Use it twice a day, in the morning and evening, as the first step in your beauty routine.
Moisten your hands and squeeze some cleanser onto their fingertips.
Gently massage the cleanser into your skin for about a minute, lathering the cleanser until the beads dissolve.
Be sure to cleanse all areas of their face but avoid their eyes.
Finally, you should thoroughly rinse the cleanser from your face using cool water and gently pat your skin dry.
Your patients can use Oilacleanse Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin with other ZO products. However, do not use this cleanser with other brands of acne treatments because it can increase the risk of skin irritation.
Do not use this product if you have allergic reactions on any of its ingredients.
You can look for other ZO products here.