Primary Information About the Product
Restylane Volyme treatment – a perfect way of restoring lost facial volume without the need to go through complicated plastic surgeries. This is a beloved product of a Q-Med manufacturer (a division of Galderma) from Switzerland.
Its ability to recontour facial features is provided thanks to the high concentration of the active in the composition: 20mg/ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. This naturally-occurring substance makes it possible to provide a youthful appearance without severe adverse reactions and a durable recovery process afterward. Optimal Balance Technology used to improve the injectable makes it possible for the results to last up to a year (however, this period can be easily extended with the help of a simple touch-up treatment).
Let’s not forget lidocaine; this ingredient guarantees a painless injection session and a comfortable procedure in general.
You can buy Restylane online at FillerSupplies after registering on our website.
Target Areas for the Dermal Filler
What are the main aesthetic purposes Restylane Volyme can be used for?
- Enhance facial volume and provide a slight lifting effect;
- Restore volume in the area of cheeks, chin, jawline;
- Eliminate age-related aesthetic problems;
It is always possible to use a touch-up treatment if the effect is not as intense as expected. Discuss this step with a doctor and help to pursue one’s desired appearance today!
Limitations for the Procedure
If Restylane Volyme is not the right option for a person to define their facial features and get rid of age-related skin changes effectively, an alternative can always be picked to provide a natural-looking appearance improvement. This decision should be made together with a doctor; however, before that, let’s see what the primary limitations of this injectable are:
- Known allergies to any filler ingredients;
- Inflammation, irritation, or damage in the filler injection zone;
- Flu-like symptoms (including fever, weakness, etc.);
- Acute stages of some chronic illnesses (e.g., oncology, epilepsy, etc.);
- Cosmetic procedures recently performed around the target area (for example, chemical peels);
- Prescribed medications or herbal extracts not compatible with injectable components (for example, blood-thinning medicines);
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Expected Side Effects After the Treatment
Restylane Volyme hyaluronic acid gel is an excellent option for fast and effective skin rejuvenation without too many risks and severe complications. A lot of people often choose it as an alternative to plastic surgeries due to its general safety and natural-looking results. Still, we think it’s crucial to be warned about possible adverse reactions to make a patient aware of when they need to get in touch with a doctor and discuss post-treatment recovery rules.
So, what are the most common side effects?
- Post-injection negative reactions (redness, swelling, itching, etc.);
- Bruising in the needle insertion spot;
- Temporal hypersensitivity in the target area (and those close to it);
- And so on.
Of course, the possibility of severe adverse reactions is still present, so they should be discussed during the appointment as well. Even though they are pretty rare, there is still a slight possibility of their development, so we believe it’s better to be informed.
So, when it’s time to get in touch with a doctor?
- Signs of severe allergic reactions;
- Swollen throat or tongue, trouble breathing;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Painful sensations in the injection spot;
- Signs of the filler migration.
Use Aftercare to Avoid Irritations
A specially planned routine is crucial for individuals with sensitive skin if they want to avoid post-treatment complications and speed up the recovery process. All the options we’ll provide on this webpage are perfectly suitable for any patient; however, we still recommend discussing them (as well as some other pieces of advice) with a medical professional to make sure one’s healing journey will be safe. So, what should be tried:
- Ice can be quite helpful when it comes to swelling and bruising elimination (just make sure not to apply it directly to the skin; wrap ice cubes in a piece of cloth first);
- Massaging, rubbing, or pressing too hard on the treated spot may lead to unwanted filler migration, so be careful;
- Saunas, hot tubs or showers, solariums, and other places with excess heat should be avoided for a few days;
- Sunscreen should be a prioritized skincare product to protect sensitive facial areas (it is recommended to use it every day to shield the dermis from damaging UV rays);
- Reschedule gym visits for at least a week (it’s better to wait till all irritations disappear completely);
- Sleep on your back rather than your stomach to avoid unwanted pressure (it can be helpful to use a special pillow placed under one’s neck).
Buy Restylane Volyme Online at FillerSupplies
Successful business in the aesthetic beauty sphere is impossible if a medical specialist doesn’t have a reliable supplier that provides high-quality products for their clinic. Patients’ safety and satisfaction are the main priorities in this working sphere; thus, we would like to offer you cooperation and the most beneficial ordering conditions available out there.
What advantages can you enjoy after choosing FillerSupplies as your supplier?
- Various brands famous worldwide;
- Products for different procedures (dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, meso-cocktails, orthopedic gels, etc.);
- Advantageous prices, discounts, and frequent special offers;
- Retail and wholesale purchase options;
- Safe package and transportation of all the parcels;
- Fast delivery to the indicated address;
- Friendly customer support team ready to assist during every step of the ordering process (from selecting the product to paying for your order).
Note: You are allowed to buy facial fillers at FillerSupply if you are a board-certified medical professional with a valid license. Otherwise, you won’t be able to confirm your order. Please, remember that before contacting us.
If you want to buy Restylane Volyme online along with any other product or brand, don’t hesitate to contact our manager via phone at (888) 392-6640 or email at email@example.com. We are always ready to help and provide you with the best customer experience of your life!
Isabella S. –
Nothing bad to say, the service is excellent as always. I also managed to order with a discount because of the holiday season, so it’s also a great thing. Thank you!
4/5, thanks for the fast delivery!
One of the best dermal fillers in the Restylane family. I’ve been using it for years and continue to do so in the future.
Mario J. –
I appreciate Restylane wholesale prices you offer!
Happy with my order. The parcel came quickly and safely packed. I have absolutely no complaints. Thank you for your work, Filler Supplies!
Ben Russo –
Service very friendly and helpful but I didn’t receieve any response over the weekend, otherwise received my order on time.
Flynn Marks –
Great service, fast response to questions and e-mails, sales rep is always so friendly!
Alice Corn –
Not so quality product. There are a number of disadvantages after introduced Restylane Volume. Thanks for the fast delivery and good price.
Madison Rice –
I use exclusively the products of Restylane and Juvederm as they provide the most natural result. Restylane is a good foiler for face lift and smoothing wrinkles.