ZO Offects Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment 85g
Offects Sulfur Masque from the world famous manufacturer ZO. It is a treatment for oily or acneic skin. This acne masque removes excess oil and deep cleans pores to help treat acne blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Do not use this product if you have any allergic reaction to any of this ingredients. You can buy Offects Sulfur Masqueonline from FillerSupplies.com.
Dermatologists and plastic surgeons use Offects Sulfur Masque for the patients with oily skin who are prone to acne breakouts.
Offects Sulfur Masque consists of active ingredients such as:
- 10% sulfur, which helps treat and prevent acne, reducing sebum and calming irritation.
- Bentonite clays and kaolin help absorb oil at the skin’s surface. Also, removes dirt and oil from pores to keep them clear.
- Glycerin – helps repair the function of the skin barrier and hydrate skin to prevent overdrying, a common problem with aggressive acne treatments.
Together, the ingredients in Offects Sulfur Masque acne treatment remove excess oil and deep clean pores to help treat and prevent acne breakouts.
How to use ZO Offects Sulfur Masque:
- use it twice a week.
- first clean and dry their skin.
- Apply a thin layer of masque to their entire face, avoiding their eyes, and leave on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse the masque from their skin completely using warm water, moist towels, or cotton pads.
- Can be also used as a spot treatment, applying a small amount of acne masque onto their blemish and leaving it on overnight, rinsing it off in the morning.
Your patients can use Offects Sulfur Masque blemish treatment with other products in the ZO OFFECTS product line. They should be cautious about using more than one topical acne treatment at the same time because of the risk of skin irritation and dryness.
You can look for other ZO products here.
Shanna Norton –
No effect on the product. Even the mail delayed delivery. I do not recommend this.