ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml
Offects Exfoliating Cleanser from the world famous manufacturer ZO. It is a great choice to keep aging skin clear and free of oils and impurities. This product contains antioxidants, salicylic acid, scrubbing beads and other ingredients. You can buy Offects Exfoliating Cleanser online from FillerSupplies.com.
Offects Exfoliating Cleanser is used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists to patients with oily skin who have sings of aging such as wrinkles. Also helps exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and clear pores for a clearer, fresher complexion.
How Offects Exfoliating Cleanser ingredients work:
- salicylic acid works like a light chemical peel and the texture of the cleanser also help exfoliate dead skin cells, keeping pores clear.
- vitamin E is an antioxidant, and the tea tree oil and meadowsweet extract have both antioxidant and anti-irritant properties, so they help soothe and calm the skin while helping to protect skin from free radicals which can cause damage.
- lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8 helps stimulate collagen growth in the skin, which can increase the skin’s strength to reduce the look of wrinkles.
Together, the ingredients help to cleanse dirt and oil from the skin while unclogging pores, soothing irritation. Also protecting skin from damage.
How to use Zo Offects Exfoliating Cleanser:
- Use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, as part of their daily skin care routine.
- First moisten their hands, face, and neck with lukewarm water.
- Then apply a small amount of this exfoliating anti-aging cleanser to their fingertips and gently massage the cleanser into their skin
- Continue to rub it into the skin for one minute to increase penetration of the ingredients into the skin
- Finally, you should thoroughly rinse the exfoliating cleanser from their skin.
You can use Normacleanse with other ZO skin care products. Do not use this product if you have allergic reactions to any of its ingredients.
You can look for other ZO products here.
Bethany Evans –
Not a bad product. But nothing special.