ZO Cebatrol Oil Control Pads, Acne Treatment 75ml
- Reviews (1)
Cebatrol Oil Control Pads is a product from the world famous manufacturer ZO. The main ingredients are mandelic acid, glycolic acid, urea, salicylic acid and botanical extracts such as witch hazel. Also urea, which helps to moisturize and soothe irritated skin. So it is a great solution to treat acne by cleansing, smoothing and exfoliating the skin. You can buy Cebatrol Oil Control Pads online from FillerSupplies.com.
This product is used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons for those who have acne-prone and oily skin.
ZO Cebatrol Oil Control Pads has a huge range of use:
- Helping to cleanse the skin, unclogging pores to help reduce the chance of acne forming.
- The textured cleansing pads and salicylic acid help remove dirt and oil from pores, normalizing their size and leaving them clear and less likely to form a pimple.
- The mandelic acid in the oil control solution is an alpha hydroxy acid with antibacterial properties that help it kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Mandelic acid and glycolic acid also act as a chemical peel, lifting and removing dead skin cells from the skin’s surface, which helps unclog pores and reduce the look of skin blemishes.
How to use Cebatrol Oil Control Pads:
- Use twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, after cleansing your skin and before applying other acne treatments.
- First, empty the bottle of Cebatrol oil control solution into the jar of Cebatrol oil control pads. Be sure the pads are all fully soaked in the solution.
- Remove one pad from the jar and gently wipe the pad across all areas of the face, avoiding the eyes, lips, mouth, and mucous membranes. This will apply the solution to the face while helping to remove oil and dirt.
- Allow the solution to air-dry and do not rinse the solution from the skin.
Cebatrol Oil Control Pads can be combined with other ZO products for acne. Do not use this product if you have allergic reactions on any of its ingredients. Also if you develop any side effects immediately contact a physician.
You can look for other ZO products here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.