REMICADE Non-English 100 mg 1 vial
|1 - 5||$451|
|6 - 10||$442|
|11 - 20||$437|
|21 - 50||$428|
|51 or more||$423|
Muscular dystrophy conditions are usually treated with clinically applied Remicade Non-English 100mg 1 vial to protect against the breakdown of the skeletal muscle. It is an anti-inflammatory agent that specifically reduces or intervenes with the inflammatory effects of substances that enter the body. Generically known as Infliximab, it helps blood clotting by lowering the blood cells that fight infections and has been used regularly when other medications proved ineffective. In children, this protein blocks the action of tumor necrosis factor (TNF), a condition that develops when there is excessive production of blood cells. An increased TNF causes inflammation.
There is no generic option or alternative medication for Remicade 100mg 1 vial as of this date. Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1998, Remicade was formulated from antibodies found in both humans and mice, the ratio of biological proteins being 75% from human and 25% from mice sources. It has been called the designer antibody, a ground-breaking medication designed to target TNF only.
Patients who intend to undergo treatment using REMICADE Non-English 100mg should consult with a doctor and be well informed about the realities of its side effects, including but not limited to:
- Extreme fatigue;
- Flu-like symptoms such as pain, warmth and red coloration in the skin and fever;
- Skin rashes and pruritus;
- Upper respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis, bronchitis, coughing and pharyngitis;
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain and dyspepsia;
- Urinary tract infection (UTI);
- Arthralgia (joint pain caused by infection, illness, injury or allergies to medication);
- Moniliasis, another term for candidiasis or yeast infection.
You can buy Remicade 100mg 1 vial from FillerSupplies.com in the USA.
You can look for other REMICADE products here.