Basic Characteristics of Juvederm Ultra 2 Hyaluronic Acid Gel
The Juvederm brand by Allergan – one of the most popular products used for aesthetic treatments to help people get a younger appearance and better skin. It is used in professional clinics by qualified specialists to improve a patient’s looks and provide remarkable rejuvenating results; one thing everyone should remember is that it is only possible to buy Juvederm online in case you have a valid medical license that permits you to work with such products.
Speaking about Juvederm Ultra 2, it belongs to denser injectables with a hyaluronic acid concentration of 24 mg/ml. The composition itself is considered to be among the most helpful one because of the fully biocompatible hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, phosphate buffer, and other beneficial ingredients. Besides, the highly cross-linked formulation is improved with advanced 3D Matrix technology, so the results last for up to a year and keep the dermis rejuvenated even after the gel wears off from the body fully. One more great bonus is boosted collagen production that’s able to hydrate dry skin, smooth out minor skin imperfections, and even out skin tone and texture. The thing is, hyaluronic acid replaces moisture in the dermis; thus, it becomes more manageable to improve a patient’s skin without the need for surgery.
Target Areas for the Injectable Filler
Because of the smooth consistency of the Juvederm dermal filler, it works perfectly well for numerous target spots. In order to know how much solution is required to reach desired effects, it is crucial to have a consultation with a medical professional before the appointment to define the target zone, the number of units needed to be administered, and other crucial factors.
So, which problems can be solved with the help of Juvederm?
- Medium facial lines and severe creases (including vertical lip lines, smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, small wrinkles in the eye corners, and so on);
- Lip augmentation (e.g., lip shape and lip contour correction, thin lips enhancement, etc.);
- Facial features definition and volume loss restoration in certain areas.
Before treating skin depressions, numbing cream is applied to the facial surface to make sure the procedure is smooth and painless. Speaking about the correct injection technique, the injection is meant for a superficial dermis administration; sometimes, doctors massage the area to spread the filler under the skin evenly (please note, it is forbidden to do so without a specialist’s instructions and/or assistance).
Limitations for the Product
Treating fine lines is great, but it is also crucial to understand that Juvederm Ultra 2 is not suitable for everyone; it’s a question of one’s safety, so we recommend learning more about contraindications to this dermal filler:
- Allergic reactions caused by any ingredient of the injectable;
- Skin damage, irritation, or inflammation in the chosen treated zone;
- Acute stage of chronic disease (namely, diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, and so on);
- The poor health condition in general (flu-like symptoms, headache, etc.);
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy period in women.
It is better to treat all the conditions mentioned above to have Juvederm administered or look for another skin rejuvenation option; there are plenty of those out there, so everyone can find something for themselves.
Adverse Reactions and Possible Complications
Based on the patient’s skin, side effects can be different; however, there are some typical ones common for all customers, so it is better to learn more about those to be aware of what to do and when to contact a specialist. Minor adverse reactions are typically gone in a few hours to a day, while more serious ones can take up to a week. So, which symptoms are not dangerous?
- Injection site reactions (swelling, redness, bruising, etc.);
- Headache, slight dizziness;
- Increased skin sensitivity in the injection spot.
Among more concerning symptoms are severe allergic reaction, painful sensations in the treatment zone, signs of filler migration, trouble breathing, swollen tongue, and others. In case you notice any of those, get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible to receive timely medical help or consultation.
How to Take Care About the Treatment Area?
After the injection session with Juvederm Ultra 2, patients can try following certain aftercare tips to make the recovery process much faster. Here they are:
- Apply ice to the treated zone (however, don’t put it directly on the skin, it’s better to wrap ice cubes into the cloth);
- Avoid overheated places, such as saunas, hot tubs, etc.;
- Always apply sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight;
- Don’t exercise for a few days to reduce the risk of filler migration;
- Don’t sleep with your face down.
Buy Juvederm Ultra 2 Online at FillerSupplies
Juvederm Ultra 2 – one of the most popular injectables in the cosmetic beauty sphere; to order it or to buy facial fillers by other brands on our website, you should be a licensed professional with a valid medical license that proves your qualification.
FillerSupplies offers the best ordering conditions and excellent customer support, which were created after years of working in this sphere to make every client happy and satisfied with the service we provide. Use all the benefits:
- Remarkable selection of products for aesthetic medicine treatments (dermal fillers, botulinum toxins, mesotherapy solutions, and others);
- Affordable prices and regular discounts;
- Special offers for the most popular products;
- Safe packaging of every item in your parcel;
- Fast delivery to the destination spot;
- Professional customer support team to assist during the ordering process.
All contact information is mentioned on the Contact Us page, so make sure to get in touch if you have any questions or problems while working with our company. We will gladly help you to get the best customer experience!
5/5, love it!!!
A great dermal filler from a world-known brand! Still, I believe that other solutions in the “Ultra” line are a bit more effective.
Tiffany Colen –
Juvederm is the most effective brand I’ve ever tried. Always buy it for my clinic, 10/10
Dr. Ellis S. –
Juvederm Ultra 2 is my all-time favorite, I always buy it at Filler Supplies. Its unique formula helps perfectly with skin imperfections and signs of aging. Love it for me, love it for my clients!
Dr. James H. –
I received my Juvederm Ultra 2. It was a trial order as currently, I am in search of a new stable supplier as many companies are having problems with the stock and delivery. FillerSupplies did their job great: excellent product, decent service. The delivery could be faster, but it is still okay in contemporary conditions. Recommend.
Ariel Maddox –
I’m very happy with the product. Can’t reccomend it enough! Just wish the delivery could be faster
Patricia McCormick –
I was looking for a product for a long time because it is not often in stock and still at such an attractive price. The parcel arrived on time, everything is packed neatly, the product is in good condition. Super!
Amelia Allen –
Lightweight, plastic, soft to use with an extremely delicate effect, moisturizes the skin and rejuvenates.